The struggle is real!!! Tell one business owner who says that managing a business is like a walk in a park? Perhaps on a rainy, stormy, snowy day! But managing a business and dealing with client support, even if you have a great, awesome team backing you up, can still be a struggle. This is because things to do can fall easily into crack. And God forbid if you miss a very important client call because your scheduler forgot to notify you! Yes, it happened to me just this week. Fortunately, things worked out well because my clients are...Read More
Author: Jean Lubao
- Team Management – What To Do When Your Client Is Unhappy With Your Support Team?
- NEW BUSINESS ONLINE: KISS AND JUMPSTART YOUR LEAD GENERATION CAMPAIGN IN 2018
- How much value have you provided someone today?
- Guide To VA Outsourcing For Small Business Startups
- Work Easy, Live More With Virtual Assistants for Business Startups